Executive Board Volunteer
Founded in 1984, the The Friends of the Venice Library's mission is to support the programs & activities of the Venice Branch Library in the L.A. Public Library system.
• Collection development including e-books, audiobooks and other media for the branch's collection;
• Physical resources including furniture or equipment;
• Regular Library activites including book clubs, reading contests, crafting projects;
• Various additional programs featuring guest lecturers, performers and other artists, including exercise classes
The FoVL strives to colloborate with the branch librarians in creating a unique resource of cultural and educational materials for our community.
The Friends of Venice Library is looking for individuals interested in donating their time in sharing their expertise and to help us expand our knowledge and vision in service to our community.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Treasurer – with Quicken/Excel or other accounting program and book-keeping experience
- Book Sales Director – familiarity with book inventory a plus
Anyone interested in volunteering, please email FoVL President, Linda Martinek at email@example.com
Venice Branch Library, 501 South Venice Blvd., Venice, CA 90291
Learn more: https://www.friendsofvenicelibrary.com/#/
This E-coupon is promoted by Venice Chamber of Commerce.