Hornblower Premier Brunch Cruise
It’s time for a magical ocean escape on a luxury yacht. Start your Los Angeles brunch cruise off right in beautiful Marina del Rey. We’ll welcome you aboard with a bottomless glass of champagne. Then we’ll invite your private table where you will enjoy a limited time, seated brunch spread featuring various classic American breakfast dishes, seasonal lunch entrees, and richly decadent desserts. You’ll enjoy relaxing jazz music and gorgeous views of Southern California’s world-famous beaches, luxury yachts, and delightful sea life.
- Two-hour yacht brunch cruise
- Brunch Menu Featuring Seasonal Dishes
- Free-flowing champagne, sparkling cider, and Mimosas with hosted soda, juice, coffee, tea and water
- Background Jazz Music
- Sparkling coastal ocean views - great photo opportunities!
- The Brunch Premium Bloody Mary Special for Two is available during booking along with other enhancements including boarding photos, captain's hats, and a Premium Celebration Package for Two!
Cruising 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Boarding at 10:30 AM
Give yourself plenty of time for parking, walking to the boat, and check-in at the dock.
Where to Meet
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji Way
The first two hours of parking in Fisherman's Village parking lot will be validated by Hornblower. Please bring your parking ticket with you on your cruise for us to validate. Any additional parking time will be charged at a rate of $1.00 every 20 minutes. Please pay at parking booth as you leave the parking lot. Parking fees are paid with cash only. ATMs not available in fisherman’s village.
We have great weather on the water right now, we would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
Casual to Dressy attire.