Hornblower Premier Dinner Cruises
A Marina del Rey cruise is unforgettable—and you can enjoy its glorious sights and sounds from the comfort of a luxury yacht. Begin your evening with a welcome glass of champagne. Then sit down to a delicious duet entree dinner with from local, seasonal ingredients at your private table. After dinner, head to the outdoor deck and enjoy the sparkling night sky. As we glide around the harbor, you’ll be treated to views of Southern California’s beautiful beaches. Listen to the barking of the playful sea lions, and spot the towering yachts and sprawling homes of celebrities and billionaires.
- Two-hour yacht dinner experience (Fri. & Sat.)
- Seated Duet Entrée at a private table on the sky deck (buffet dinner offered on select holidays dinner cruises)
- Boarding glass of champagne
- Complimentary soda, coffee, tea and water
- Background Music
- Sparkling coastal ocean views
- Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase
- Enhancements (Captain's Hats, Photo Packages, Bar Packages, and Celebration Packages) are available to purchase during booking
Cruising 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM,
Boarding at 6:30 PM
Give yourself plenty of time for parking, walking to the boat, and check-in at the dock.
Where to Meet
13755 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
The first two hours of parking in Fisherman's Village parking lot will be validated by Hornblower. Please bring your parking ticket with you on your cruise for us to validate. Any additional parking time will be charged at a rate of $1.00 every 20 minutes. Please pay at parking booth as you leave the parking lot.
Parking fees are paid with cash only. ATMs not available in Fisherman’s Village.
We are fortunate to have beautiful sky decks, featuring their new sun shades, that we will be utilizing for our outdoor dining.*
We have great weather on the water right now, we would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
Casual to Dressy attire.
*Access to the outer decks is by stairs only - Guest will have access to restrooms on lower decks.