Online Yoga with Kate Willson - New Offerings!
Well, this week’s email was supposed to be outlining my new in-person schedule for LA, with 14 classes/week between Exhale and various Equinox locations. Alas, despite the safety protocols in place, on Monday the governor essentially re-closed California for most indoor business and activity, so those have all been paused again for the moment. For those of you who are LA-based and are interested in receiving more info about outdoor, socially-distanced yoga and fitness in the coming weeks, you can DM me or reply to this email and I will send info on that separately!
New Online Wellness Platform for the whole family!I could not be more thrilled to announce the launch of Little Lessons of Light, founded by my friend and colleague Faye Livesey, a Venice-based mindful supermama. You can find out more about her on the LLOL site, but she has put together a wonderful community of professionals in mindfulness, fitness, wellness, coaching, education, and more, and created a forum for enrichment for the whole family at one accessible monthly membership price. I will be offering three adult fitness classes per week that you can livestream or participate in on-demand at your convenience. She has everything from storytime yoga, to plant-based cooking, coaching, and meditation for kids to name a few. You check it all out and start your FREE 3-day trial here.
- My livestream schedule (all times listed PT): Mon 12pm Yoga Sculpt (30min), Tue 10am Align & Flow (45min), Sat 9am Quick HIIT (20min)
- You can sample the first 45-minute vinyasa class for free. It is geared to all levels, meaning it is beginner-friendly, but I definitely broke a sweat recording it! Check it out!
- Families: give us your feedback what you’d like to see more of in this time where virtual activities and enrichment are more needed than ever!
Body Rescue in 30 minutes!
I am continuing to film three 30-minute sequences each week through the Naam LA online platform, that can be used as recovery, or as a warmup or addendum to your other extended practices and workouts:
- Livestream Schedule: MWF 9:30am PT. (All classes are available on demand after the livestream has ended.)
- Mon: Legs & Hips, Wed: Neck & Shoulders, Fri: Back & Core
- You can get a discounted price for my personal teacher channel by clicking here!
Zooming back to my home studio starting Sunday!
Here is the Zoom Yoga schedule starting Sunday, 7/19, (in addition to the above online offerings) for the foreseeable future until we get more news about gyms/studios in LA County reopening. All times listed are PST:
- Wednesday 12pm: Vinyasa (45min)
- Wednesday 5pm: Stretch & Unwind (30min)
- Sunday 9am: Vinyasa (45min)
- Zoom Mtg Number: 744 499 1514. Password: 470990
All zoom classes are donation-based; whatever is comfortable/feasible. Venmo: @Kate-Willson. I am working on making all of the recorded zoom classes available on demand..stay tuned for details on that coming soon.
You can also catch me every Friday at 12pm PST on IG LIVE for a 30min Yoga Sculpt workout to kick off your weekend! Bring a hand towel and a set of light weights if you want to kick up the intensity a notch! All are available afterwards on IGTV @katewillson