Summer with the Library: Reading Challenge
- Read books, e-books, graphic novels or magazines; or listen to an audiobook—it all counts!
- Reconnect with the library this summer! Renew your love of reading, learning, and community.
- Reimagine the future—discover all the great resources that your library has to offer.
Once you earn 1,000 points, you have finished the Summer Reading Challenge!
- 20 minutes of reading = 20 points
- Completing an activity = 100 points
Return your completed game board or complete your Beanstack log in order to be entered to win additional prizes. Pick up your completion prize at any open library location. An email address or phone number is required to enter the prize drawings so that winners can be contacted.
Learn more: https://www.lapl.org/summer