VCC Virtual Lunch & Learn with Bolour/Carl Immigration Group: The State of Immigration in the U.S.
Join us online for Virtual Lunch & Learn where business professionals, while enjoying a delicious lunch, obtain information and tips for refining skills and acquiring new knowledge via a virtual presentation.
Ally Bolour and Alexander Carl from Bolour/Carl Immigration Group will discuss the current state of immigration in the United States and how it relates to employers, employees, and individuals.
What will be covered:
- I-9 compliance for employers
- Presidential Proclamation Covid-19 travel bans (are there any way around these / who is exempt)
- Foreign nationals interested in opening up a business or buy into a business as a partner in the U.S. – what visa is best? (E-2 visa)
- Visas for artists, actors, entertainers and athletes (O1 visa, P visa)
- Paths to Permanent Residency – who is eligible based on marriage, fiances, challenges/issues etc.
Update individuals on the current state of affairs regarding immigration and answer any questions employers and employees may have regarding hiring, living, working, etc in the U.S.
The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
This event is offered at no charge. Donations (suggested - $10) are welcome to support Chamber programs. Donate online - www.venicechamber.net/donate or through Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bolour / Carl Immigration Group
At the Bolour/Carl Immigration Group, our lawyers address issues critical to employers and individuals:
- Immigration law
- Asylum and refugee status
- Deportation and criminal defense
- Permanent resident status
- Visas and work permits
The attorneys in our firm are thoroughly experienced in every aspect of immigration law, and how it affects gay and straight clients alike. We can also speak with you in Spanish or Persian.
About Presenter Alexander Carl
Areas of Practice
- Business Immigration
- Family Immigration
- non immigrant and immigrant visas for athletes, entertainers, employees, employers, and the like
- Removal Defense